REAL Place Management is a south east region licensee for the TownTalk websites.
The TownTalk Website Network has a professionally developed Content Management System (CMS) designed exclusively with town and city centre communities in mind. It is well placed to deliver online place management support from a virtual perspective. Internet led regeneration for your town will provide a more level playing field with out of town competitors and internet based sales companies. However, the range of services TownTalk can provide will also complement your high street, including embedding your businesses ‘click and collect’ and ‘online booking’ features directly into gateway pages, which will ensure footfall still plays a vital role in the economic regeneration of your town.
TownTalk Websites offer:
A co-ordinated and dedicated website for your town using the recognised branding www.”yourtown”.towntalk.co.uk – or use of your own domain name and customisation to suit your own town.
TownTalk supports the following interactive features to benefit stakeholders:
- Listings including local maps; history; parking; shopping and business
- An individual Micro Website / Gateway Page for all of your businesses
- Events Listings
- News and Reviews
- Job Vacancies
- Database building for increased subscriber numbers
TownTalk can provide a launch pad for Marketing and Promotional initiatives, which include:
- Loyalty Cards
- Discount vouchers to print or download
- Special offers including a daily ‘Top 10’ in your town
- A perfect platform for a range of Competitions and your own exclusive initiatives
- Online support for national trading campaigns eg: ‘Independents Day’ ‘Small Business Saturday’
- Additional opportunities for online promotion and marketing through ‘Banner’ advertising
TownTalk is affordable, adaptable and interactive. Alongside paid for advertising and business support, it can act as the FREE online promotional tool and key link for:
- Places of Education
- Places of Worship
- Charities & Community groups
- Volunteer Sector
- Clubs and not for profit organisations
- Local Authority and existing Chambers of Trade; Town Teams; Town Centre Management or Business Partnerships
- Tourist attractions if they are under the ‘not for profit status’
- Entrepreneurs through our new business support scheme
TownTalk offers a range of features which can add value to your town centre regeneration plans. From a basic entry level website, to a range of sophisticated but easy to use features which can be added to the basic TownTalk web platform and which can generate economic support to benefit your local area, such as:
- Creation of a Pop up market place for entrepreneurs
- Click and collect service; either by individual businesses or via a market place for the town
- Business forum area
- B2B offers
- B2C market place
- A dedicated Funding portal to raise awareness and support for your town projects.
With a network of over 200 towns across the UK and over 1million unique hits per month, TownTalk are well placed to deliver regeneration and support via the perfect ‘virtual’ platform to support your town, city, village or community.
LATEST NEWS ON OUR PROJECTS……
ASHFORD TOWN TALK IS NOW MANAGED UNDER THE EXPERIENCED TEAM AT REAL PLACE MANAGEMENT; SOUTH EAST LICENSEE FOR TOWNTALK.CO.UK
ASHFORD TOWN TALK CURRENTLY ADVERTISE OVER 700 ASHFORD BUSINESSES contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of this great website benefitting the Ashford Business community
ASHFORD JOINS……..2 New Websites delivered in partnership by REAL Place Management
LAUNCHED JULY 2013 – CURRENTLY HIGHLIGHTING 593 CANTERBURY BUSINESSES contact email@example.com to be part of this great website benefitting the Canterbury Business community
LAUNCHED SEPTEMBER 2013 – CURRENTLY HIGHLIGHTING 892 FOLKESTONE BUSINESSES contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of this great website benefitting the Folkestone Business community